Sunday 31 May 2009

Project Evaluation

I have always been interested in owning fashion store and this project has give me the perfect opportunity to explore my ideas. 
I guess it was my determination to manifest my idea that got me through in the end, it started to become a troubling task (very expensive) mid way through , but I am happy with the results. Through the process I learnt a great deal about Visual Merchandising and how much work goes in to do a window play and a shop layout. Now that finished everything I now know what I will do different and I better to make use of color theory or combinations. The project give me great insight on how I can create my own fashion store and the cost of the window display, to creating the logo and how many needed for different spaces.

No comments: